Mercuria and Employees Support Efforts of Grassroots Soccer
Mercuria and its employees are proud to support the efforts of Grassroots Soccer (GRS), an adolescent health organisation focused on the education, inspiration, and mobilisation of at-risk youth in developing countries through football. GSR, active in 45 countries with a concentration in Africa, helps youth overcome their greatest health challenges to live healthier, more productive lives, and be agents for change in their communities.
In 2018, Mercuria, led by David Gallagher, sponsored two teams participating in a GRS football tournament at Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football Club in London. The tournament raised over £45,000, which will make a significant impact on the lives of thousands of adolescent girls and boys in developing countries.
Proceeds from the tournament will help GRS in the fight against disease and other critical health challenges, including preventable diseases like HIV and Malaria. GRS also promotes healthy practices during adolescence to protect young people from health risks through its youth development programmes and public health research.
Mercuria supports a wide range of charitable social programmes and events. In particular, Mercuria’s focus is on projects that help children and contribute to building a better future for communities.
- Mercuria Brings American Apprentices into Full-Time Positions04.06.2018
- Mercuria and Employees Support Efforts of Grassroots Soccer23.05.2018
- Mercuria Employees Support Local Students17.05.2018
- Mercuria and Employees Support Efforts of buildOn12.12.2017
- Mercuria on the Swiss Responsible Business Initiative counter-proposal23.11.2017
- Graduates from Mercuria's Apprenticeship Program Join President Trump to Announce Workforce Development Initiative16.06.2017
- Mercuria Brings First American Apprentices into Full-Time Positions01.06.2017
- Mercuria Energy Marks 10 Years of Sponsoring Beijing International Music Festival 04.11.2016
- Mercuria Signs Agreement with U.S. Department of Labor to Formalize American Apprenticeship Program20.06.2016
- Governor Abbott Announces Texas Apprenticeship Program01.02.2016
- Mercuria Energy Celebrates 2015 Beijing International Music Festival19.10.2015
- Mercuria to Bring Swiss-Style Apprenticeships to the United States28.07.2015
- Mercuria Wins Commodity Deal of the Year 2014 for JP Morgan Physical Commodities Acquisition09.12.2014
- Mercuria brings its support to fight Ebola in Senegal28.10.2014
- Mercuria Marks 8th Year Sponsoring Beijing International Music Festival10.10.2014
- Executives meet with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang23.09.2014
- IUCN workshop in Botswana: Focus on Biodiversity01.03.2012
- "Legacy of China" on China Central TV Channel 408.02.2012
- Dams and Grosjean Finish The Season On a High Note With a Tenth Podium!12.09.2011
- Roman Grosjean Champion with Dams!27.08.2011
- Dams and Romain Grosjean Start the Holiday Break on a High Note!02.08.2011
- Romain Grosjean and Dams Make The Break!25.07.2011
- Romain Grosjean and Dams Dominate!20.07.2011
- GP2 Main Series 2011 - Valencia, Race 227.06.2011
- Fantastic Fight Back by Romain Grosjean and Dams28.05.2011
- Dams and Grosjean finish the season on a high note with a tenth podium!20.03.2011
- Gala Dinner in Beijing Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations Between China and Switzerland14.08.2010