Finance & IT Intern
Within a cross functional team (Finance & IT) dedicated to enhance Company overall efficiency, the candidate will be involved in analyzing the trading invoice payment process in the view of building a model (algorithm) automating the decision making process. The goal of this project is to build a model/algorithm that will detect suspicious and fraudulent patterns allowing to highlight risk components in the automation of the payment of trading invoices.
As part of the work, development coding, testing, analytics and documentation will be the main tasks to perform.
Learning and experience opportunities
This assignment will provide you with:
- A great exposure to the commodities trading market from front to back on both physical and paper trades, and more specifically to a Finance department including Credit, Trade finance, Treasury, Financial controlling and Accounting
- Experience on fraud fighting in trading and financial services environment using machine learning and big data
- Exposure to Energy Trading and Risk Management systems, SAP ERP and Hana database
- Good knowledge of Java, Python, R
- Exposure to machine learning, Big Data
- Computer Science orientated background
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial behavior, creative and flexible; out-of-the-box thinking