Intern - Finance Middle Office
This multi-faceted department looks into areas such as reporting, systems improvements and workflow improvements for the various finance departments, eg. Trade Finance, Credit & Treasury. Supporting Asia as a whole, liaison with China offices are a norm. A central source of data for information, it is critical that we ensure that our data are accurate and consistent.
We work closely with the various Finance departments, understand their workflows and their day-to-day activities and constantly assess their workflows for opportunities or improvements:
- Review and writing process flows along with creating workflow diagrams using Visio
- Process improvements
- Develop macros for specific reports for Management reporting purposes
- Preparing and sending out regular reports
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Meticulous and a team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel VBA skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Able to manage multiple and potentially conflicting priorities
Please apply with your Resume (in one file) and your Cover letter, together with full University, GCE A levels and GCE O levels subject results (in one file) by clicking on the "Apply now" link below by 4 March 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply now