Intern - Legal
You will be working in the Mercuria Singapore office, supporting the Asia Legal Team in a wide range of legal work including:
- Research and review legal issues relating to trading agreements, shipping and financing/banking documents;
- Draft, review and compile internal documents such as General Terms and Conditions, corporate documents, employment contracts etc;
- Draft and review external documents such as Non-Disclosure agreements, services agreements, guarantees, corporate secretarial matters;
- Assist with drafting, revising and improving on current agreement/contract templates;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
An Undergraduate in Law, who
- is preferably taking modules relating to International trade, shipping law and commercial transactions;
- is familiar generally with Sale of Goods Act, Incoterms 2010, charterparties, Bills of Lading and dispute resolution mechanisms;
- has a positive attitude and willingness to take initiative;
- is dependable and able to work as individual and as a team;
- has keen interest in corporate commercial matters;
- is meticulous and able to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply with your Resume (in one file) and your Cover letter, together with full University, GCE A levels and GCE O levels subject results (in one file) by clicking on the “Apply now” link below by 4 March 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply now