Intern - Operations (Iron Ore)
You will be part of the Iron Ore and Logistics Operations, working closely with an operations supervisor and gradually be introduced to the daily operational tasks. At the end of this program, you will obtain an insight into all aspects of international Iron Ore trading, having being part of the dynamic trading team.
You will assist the Iron Ore Operations team in their day-to-day activities in providing support to Iron Ore Trading desk:
- Data collection and analysis, to provide interpretation of information/results;
- Design and build links to consolidate the database;
- Perform simple operational tasks; and
- Any other projects and duties as assigned.
- A final year undergraduate, enrolled to obtain a degree in Finance / Accounting / Business / Engineering
- Highly organized, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Able to work within an organised framework and designated deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team
- Proficient in MS Office
Please apply with your Resume (in one file) and your Cover letter, together with full University, GCE A levels and GCE O levels subject results (in one file) by clicking on the “Apply now” link below by 4 March 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply now