- Responsible for timely deal entry, correct position reporting, PnL reporting, pricing reporting and adherence to trading limits.
- Deal entry in ETRM system / reporting of position, PnL and pricing risk to traders.
- Manage the risk profile of the trading business in line with the agreed appetite for risk and risk limits
- Proactively develop and improve business processes and ETRM systems / functionalities in coordination with traders / IT and Chief Risk Manager
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the various functions within the business, including finance, trading, middle office and operations
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A degree in a numerate discipline with a financial major would be attractive, i.e. B. Comm., B. Economics etc.
- A further professional qualification may be helpful but not essential.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably an experienced Risk/Business Analyst with strong understanding, knowledge and experience of Energy trading, knowledge of oil trading is a plus.
- A strong but inclusive personality.
- Passionate about risk and processes, pragmatic rather than overly theoretical, capable of working with the business lines to embed risk awareness and culture into everyday processes
- Stable, confident, independently minded but an inclusive, non-political team player, with the courage to voice his/her convictions to senior management and colleagues
- Technically competent with experience in setting up / managing risk management ETRM systems and tools.
- Familiar with back office and middle office processes
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in Middle Office.
- Senior Credit Analyst 06.05.2021
- Structured Trade Finance Manager 06.05.2021
- Middle Distillates Operator 06.05.2021
- Intern – Fuel Oil and Bunker Operations 30.04.2021
- LPG Operator 29.04.2021
- Middle Officer 29.04.2021
- Senior Contracts Operator 29.04.2021