Senior Contracts Operator
- Drafting and reviewing of physical Commodities Contracts across different Commodities
- Preparing appropriate response/counter to Contracts for physical Commodities Contracts across different Commodities.
- Fulfill the Contracts Management Process in accordance with internal processes, policies and guidelines within appropriate timelines.
- Management of Contracts templates to ensure clauses are up to date and upload into systems.
- Work closely with Traders, Logistics Operators, Legal, Credit, Finance and other relevant departments.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when required and assigned by Contracts Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years of handling physical Oil Contracts with LPG experience preferred. However, experience in Crude Oil and other Oil products will be considered.
- Ops background will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of contracts administration, management and compliance.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Able to understand and converse in Mandarin is a plus due to Chinese contracts and counterparties.
- Attentive to details, proactive and organized.
- Strong controls mindset, good understanding of physical trading business and trade life cycle.
- Senior Credit Analyst 06.05.2021
- Structured Trade Finance Manager 06.05.2021
- Middle Distillates Operator 06.05.2021
- Intern – Fuel Oil and Bunker Operations 30.04.2021
- LPG Operator 29.04.2021
- Middle Officer 29.04.2021
- Senior Contracts Operator 29.04.2021