Structured Trade Finance Manager
The below job description outlines the initial scope of the role, but could potentially change with time as the successful candidate develops further knowledge and experience of the skills required to be successful within the role and the Mercuria organisation.
The role-holder will be based in Mercuria’s Singapore office working within the Structured Trade Finance (STF) team. This team is responsible for the sourcing, implementation and monitoring of the secured and/or structured bilateral and syndicated banking facilities.
- Structuring Role
- Implement, renew, amend, and monitor the bilateral banking facilities (trade finance lines, repo, discounting, TPAs…) out of Singapore & structure bespoke bilateral banking transactions in support of the trading desks.
- Work with the STF and TF colleagues in other regions and optimise the bank facilities
- Implement and renew the syndicated structured banking facilities (Receivable monetisation, Borrowing Base…)
- Support Asset & Structured Finance Team to distribute risk and optimize liquidity (medium terms prepayment, PXF, RBL , asset base financing) including to advise on the structure of deals to allow them to be more efficiently financed
- Banking relationship: Support the Asia CFO, along the Head of Treasury& Trade Finance in managing, extracting value and developing Banking relationships in Asia.
- Manage the negotiations with the banks, and external legal counsels for bilateral or syndicated transactions.
- Work closely with regional colleagues to maintain and ensure a coordinated internal framework of structured bilateral lines and a consistent approach towards the banks
- Back up of the other members of the team
- 8 + years of experience in Banking /Commodity Trading
- University degree level
- Legal understanding
- Fluent English, Chinese is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Senior Credit Analyst 06.05.2021
- Structured Trade Finance Manager 06.05.2021
- Middle Distillates Operator 06.05.2021
- Intern – Fuel Oil and Bunker Operations 30.04.2021
- LPG Operator 29.04.2021
- Middle Officer 29.04.2021
- Senior Contracts Operator 29.04.2021
- Carbon Intern 24.09.2021
- Finance Graduate 21.09.2021
- Middle Officer 13.09.2021
- Quantitative Strategist Intern 06.09.2021
- Intern - Sustainability System Data Scientist 08.10.2020
- Intern - Middle Officer 28.08.2020